With it’s in-depth domain knowledge in cotton trade, Wisdom strives to be a reliable indenter and partner to it’s customers.
- Our Service is consistent, timely and accurate.
- We ensure transparency to the complete supply chain.
- We have an excellent networking and information system.
- We provide knowledge support in the fast changing market scenario.
Most Competitive Prices
In the Volatile Global Market, Wisdom aspires to offer the most competitive prices to it’s customers.
- We source cotton directly from the ginners.
- We identify optimum logistics cost, both by road & sea.
- Our Research & Development team continuously monitors the different aspects of pricing.
Our officers have decades of experience and expertise in cotton classing. Wisdom’s 4-step selection and passing process is distinct, exhaustive and transparent. All Shipments follow the 4-step process before dispatch.
- Heap Selection – Our selectors carefully examine and select seed cotton at heap stage.
- Ginning Inspection – Our inspectors monitor pre-cleaning & post-cleaning process of ginning to avoid problems of contamination and immature seed cotton.
- Bale Inspection – Our experts equipped with moisture meters check the moisture content in the bales to avoid various problems arising out of excess moisture.
- HVI Testing – Samples are tested in our own laboratory (Wisdom Cotlab) which is equipped with state-of-the-art Uster HVI machine.
Weighment is a major cause of dispute in cotton trade. We control these issues throughour unique and exhaustive process of weighment at different stages.
- Bale to bale weighment at the ginning factory with random moisture check
- Weighbridge of the trucks
- Weighment at the port of loading
- Weighment at the port of unloading
- Bale to bale weighment at the buyers’ factory